Friday, December 14, 2007

Just A Taste...







If there has been one sequel that I have been looking forward to it's the sequel to Chirstopher Nolan's "Batman Begins", titled "The Dark Knight". Nolan did a great job with the Batman franchise with his first foray into the realm of "comic book movies" by giving us a Batman movie we geeks have been waiting for. I just rewatched it the other day and it is so good that if you haven't seen it go watch it now. They just realeased the international poster today and if the movie is half as good as the poster then there should be no worries. I might even go see the new Will Smith movie just to see the trailer...good thing I got some free movie passes from the local theater cause there is no way I would actually pay for a Will Smith Movie.

Enjoy your video of Good Music of the day...

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger Dlae said...

Aren't you the same guy who cried tears of joy when he saw Bagger Vance?

I thought so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home