Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Im feeling a little simple..

Ok...Its obvious to you people reading this that I can be a little judgemental when it comes to music and we havent even got to anything about movies yet. But today I am putting this to you, we are going "interactive" people! what do i mean by that? Well I want to hear from others reading this diatribe of mine(for which i know of three maybe four). Its Tuesday and I was planning to put up a review on some new cd or Dvd that came out today,but it was all crap this week so. Its list time. As I said in the previous post pop culture geeks love the list so we are going to do this High FIdelity Style...todays topic is this....Top Five Songs to play in the Morning on the way to work!!(In no particular order)

1) Oh sweet nuthin!!--The Velvet Underground
2) Dont let it bring you down---Neil Young
3) God Only KNows---The Beach Boys
4.) Stash--Phish
5.)all along the watchtower- cover version by The Dave Matthews Band(Live In Chicago album)
(an honerable mention goes to the cover version of Led Zepplins Ramble On by Keller Williams)

that is my list (this week) the great thing about lists is that if you asked me that question tommorrow, a week from now..it would always change. So now I put it to you give me your lists...i promise not to judge....out loud anyway....

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Dlae said...

When I worked for the Arches, back in the day, my #1 tune on the way to work was "Break Stuff" by Fred & co, you can just feel the angst, can't you?

Now I listen to whatever I have in the cd player at the time. I don't have much of a commute anymore,and can barely make it thru one song. Ask Bish what he listens to on his way from the bedroom to the office, about 5 steps.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Ha ha ha. Maybe 8 steps.

But the first thing I listen to, these days, is "The lunatics have taken over the Asylum", covered in this case by Collide.

the boss likes her Nine Inch Nails, but nothing newer than TDS and she'll be soon listening to PHM. Oh yes, she will soon listen to it.

Break Stuff is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home