Sunday, January 06, 2008

Not the ususal material...


Usually around here I talk about the pop culture things like music and movies maybe with a little politics thrown in. I usually don't talk about the other under lying love in my life which is sports, football,golf but mostly Hockey, and more specifically my beloved Montreal Canadians. Also I usually don't put much stock in Rumours about my team, however there is a rumour going around that won't go away and I can't help but hope it comes true...

That rumour?...At the end of the year Bob Gainey, GM extraordinaire, with attempt to attract the, with the exception of some dude named Sidney, the number one sought after free agent in a long time ...Alex Ovechkin.

I want this to happen in the worst way. He loves the city, his best friend plays there, and he wants to play in a hockey city, and really what better hockey city to play in than Montreal....Cup 25 will happen if this rumour comes true.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home