Monday, July 18, 2005

I feel...

Back in the day when the best friend and I used to work togethter we would send faxes back and forth that contained some kind of joke to make each other laugh and get us through another day "Where hopes and dreams go to die". Well me and the best friend,hence forth known as the Sidekick(yeah thats right I said it! HAHAHA) were talking the other day and decided that we should bring the "I feel list" back. He unfortunatly beat me to it(bastard)but here it is my current I feel list.

1. That 300 pound women can not and should not where big yellow shirts that make them look like(and as big as) the sun.

2. That No women should have more cleavage coming out of the front of their shoe, than out the front of their shirts

3. We as decent human beings need to help those that are less fortunate than us. By this I mean those people(mostly women) who will wear what ever they want and dont realize they shouldnt be wearing it...look people spandex is a privliage and not used just "to keep things together". Tell this to a person you see that is wearing something they shouldn't be....

4. That No matter what anyone says..we as canadians are glad the hockey strike is over...don't kid yourself. you'll watch, you'll chear and all will seam right on sat nights again....

5. (cause you always need at least five!)That Rock stars should stay rock stars..Now im not saying dont do benefits or the such.(way to go Neil Young for Farm Aid for example) but come on. When you get to the BONO stage or BOB GELDOF, Go to hell.(I will take anyshot possible to vent my disgust and loathing for BONO) you are not fucking politicians there for dont shove your politics at me.....god I hate Bono.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home