Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just because I fixed my own damn computer...


So here I was frustrated as hell because I am going out of town tomorrow and wanted to take my ipod, but couldn't update it with any of the stuff I wanted to take. I haven't been able to put anything up here, because my computer wouldn't allow me to do it so I decided to take matters into my own hands and was actually able to fix my own freakin computer. So I felt a little good about myself..and just to say FUCK YOU computer gods here's the Iron Man Trailer I wanted to share yesterday, unless of course you checked out the link..



there you go damn it.. oh and this for the poker players among us...
...sick..

and a little music to finish this off...


on holidays now...life is good....

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Grandpa plays crib. He used to call cards, just for the fun of it. He was actually right, sometimes, too. Then he started calling the suits also, and he had to stop when they accused him of cheating. Guess he was right too often.

Now he keeps it to himself but, as the story goes, he's still pretty lucky at calling them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home