Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Autobots Transform, and roll Out!!"



Tonight is the night. The night that all guys who grew up in the 80's and watched cartoons has been waiting for. Tonight is the night we can finally see "Transformers". 2 1\2 hours of giant fucking robots kicking the shit out of one another, it should be awesome.


There have been alot of movie this summer that I was looking forward to, the most of which was Spider-man 3, but that left me unfulfilled and kinda wanting more..but not in that good way. Ocean's 13, kinda cool. better that Ocean's 12 but yet still something was missing. I have yet to see that Pirate movie but I will...eventually. Then there was Fantastic Four:Rise if the Silver Surfer, which I went into with no expectations and was entertained. Will it win any awards...nope, but it made me want a Silver Surfer movie. And that brings us to where we are today, waiting to see giant Fucking robots.

Any readers of the hetero-lifemates blog will Know of my love of the Transformers. What Can I say I am a child of the 80's, a time when you would rush home to see the latest adventures of Optimus Prime and his Autobots against Megatron and his evil Decepticons. I am however going in with few expectaions. I am sure that at points I will feel like my childhood has been raped by Micheal Bay, but as long as Optimus Prime IS Optimus Prime, and they have the transforming sound effects and just once you here the Famous "Autobots, Transform and roll Out!"...Micheal Bay may live.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home