Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am a fan of the....




So as I sit here in front of the computer this morning waiting to go to work,I need something to take my mind of the downward spiral my beloved Habs seem to be in.

I was making a list of who I hate more Tim Thomas, Marco Sturm, Milan Lucic, Phil Kessel or Bono. Who am I kidding...I hate them all.So I decided to check out some Trailers.

So in light of the heart attack I may suffer during game seven tomorrow if the habs doen't score 4 goals a period to end this thing I thought I would share the trailer for the new Cusack movie. I am a fan of the Cusack. As I have stated before I would watch this guy in anything...doesn't mean I have liked everything he's been in, but I'll watch it once, or 30 times in the case of High Fidelity. So here's the trailer for War Inc. Seems like it's going straight to DVD which is too bad...it seems interesting...a good cast..even if it has Hillary Duff in it...enjoy...If the habs lose tomorrow I may throw myself off a cliff. Ok maybe not but... but I will be very grumpy....fucking Bruins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home