Friday, March 21, 2008

...And Knowing is Half the Battle...




For those children of the 80's out there, we have seen many of our favorite childhood toys, comic books and T.V. shows brought to the big screen. From the god awful "Super Mario Brothers" and "Masters of the Universe" movies to the eye candy (and not so bad)extravaganza that was last summers "Transformers" we have been for the most point disappointed by the poor translations and Dolph Lungren's horrible acting ability.

Well the time has come for another one. It seems next year will be the year of the 80's toy based movie, as joining Transformers 2 in hitting screens will be....G.I.Joe. (If I have to explain G.I. Joe to you...you should just quit reading now.)..yup that's right..Duke, General Hawk, Destro and of course Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow are filming now for release next year. It's been pretty quite on the joe front as to news and pictures...until today, today they did the right thing and relesed pictures of the only Joe that we all hope they get right.....I give you Snake-Eyes from next years movie. Played by Ray Park(He of Darth Maul...again if you don't know what a Darth Maul is...leave this site now...there is nothing for you here..)...






...He looks like Snake-eyes...and seeing as how dude doesn't talk we don't need to worry about that. But I will same judgment till the trailer hits....now if we can just get some Storm Shadow pictures...

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Dlae said...

I want to see pictures of The Baroness! (Glasses and a leather bodysuit? Hawt.)

Side Note: The 2 tattoos I have always wanted since I was eight years old: The Superman Symbol on my left shoulder, and that Fuckin' G.I. Joe Ninja Symbol on my right.

Sad, really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home