Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kings of The SUCK!!




I don't ask for much in life. But I think I know what I want for my Birthday! I want the Followill's(The Kings Of Leon-The Future saviours of rock) to off Chad Kroeger. Now normally I just want some one to do this for no reason except that I hate Nickelback(in case you didn't know. But now someone has a reason. Caleb Followill should just walk right up and kick the shit out of those guys in Nickelback for this travesty of a cover. There should be rules. Crappy bands(Nickelback) cannot cover Bands more talented than themselves(The Kings of Leon)


Please Follwill family...do me this one thing and just take them out already...they deserve it for this.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger dana said...

i dont understand...
why is that noise coming from them?
who is that guy singing?
Oh dude,
what happened to KOL?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home