Sunday, September 14, 2008

New song Sunday...

In case you didn't see the MVA's last week you missed a great performance by Kanye West. Now I am NOT the world's biggest hip-hop/rap fan but there are acts out there that intrest me. From Outkast and Dr.Dre to Canada's own K-os, there are those few acts that try to do something different. One of the guys I have grown to like is Kanye West. Sure he seems like an arogant ass, but the music it's self is good, So I thought I would share the song that he performed at the VMA last week. I have not been able to get it out of my head all week. Enjoy..

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

You think someone so, uh, confident, wouldn't have his voice cleaned up with the silly madonna-esque keyboard backing.

Then again, maybe I'm biased: I think his performance off the stage is important too. He doesn't have to save kids from burning buildings or so, but he should be civil and adult.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home