Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Morning...



If there is one thing that can make any morning better, especially a Monday morning, it's the right music. Now me personally as I sit here still easing into the forth coming day, drinking coffee and eating a bagel, I have music playing a specially designed playlist for the morning adventures of showering, shaving and ironing. But then again I playlists designed for everything from playing poker to going to sleep at night (But I am a sick person damn it..). Music can really make everything better, even a Monday morning. So if you want, share your playlist that gets you through a morning,(if you have one) and enjoy your Monday...Here's a sample of what's come up this morning...


1. World Container - The Tragically Hip
2. Take me to the river- Al Green
3. I'm a believer- Neil Young
4. I just don't know what to do with myself- The white Stripes
5. #41- Dave Mathews band
6. Do You (Realize?)- The Flaming Lips
7. Next Year- The Foo Fighters
8. Nausea - Beck
9. She Talks to Angels- The Black Crowes
10.Three Little birds- Bob Marley
11.ABC- The Jackson 5

and this....

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Jackson 5? Excellent. Drec-uh, Beck? Yeeesh. At least you kept the Nirvana and Steve Miller at home.

But there was no Boomtown Rats, no Bangles, no Snap and no 'Break Stuff'. If it's dreamy, scary and a bit threatening, it must be Monday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home