Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trailer of the day



This is a trailer for yet another comic book movie. Unless you are over the age of 50 or a fan of the comic book world, like myself, you might mot have heard of "The Spirit". Trust me when I tell you that he, along with it's creator Will Eisner, is a revered property in the comic book world. Frank Miller(he of Sin City and 300 fame) is directing(for the first time by himself) the movie and it looks very cool. Is it using the same film making techniques as Sin City and 300?...sure it may look like Sin City 2, but that doesn't make it any less cool.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Dlae said...

I was going to include this in my post of upcoming movies, but it's not out until 2009.

Great minds think alike.
(And fools seldom differ.)

It will be good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home