Monday, December 11, 2006

Fear and Loathing across the northern plains...

Barren, Isolated, Cold, Desolate, are all words than describe the enviroment that I am in right now. I have never really had to deal with snow this long and it sucks. Yup this place is the quintiessential Northern Canadain town. Nothing to do but drink and work it seems. People go to the same movie here mutliple times not becase they really like the choice of 5 movies they have but because there is nothing else to do, that says alot right there. I mean I have gone to a movie multiple time but that's becasue it was good, I had a choice. The coolest place to go for dinner or like pre-bar drinks is Boston Pizza, and the bar is a cramped smoke filled hole of a country bar called Loony Tunes. This is the only place I have seen where the smoking room seems bigger than the rest of the bar. This place makes Courntey look classy... Only 19 more days......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home