Saturday, October 07, 2006

But this time I have a good reason




So I haven't posted in like a week, I know not that unusual, but I had a good reason. I had been away at a course for work in the "Big City". But I am back now happy that I survived travelling on this Friday of a long weekend. It was a little touch and go there for awhile, but I made it.

For now though thats all I got. It's late and I have been up for like 20 hours, and I have to go through the Heter-life mates blog and see if he's been talking shit while I've been away. Being without the internet sucks ass. I have a blog or 2 to catch up on and 25 emails to get through...I'll catch up with the rest of you later..I am out for now...

Today's Playlist:

1. Elevator music- Beck(The New album is really good!!)
2. Baba O'Reilly - The Who
3. Wishlist- Pearl Jam
4. Grand Pecking Order- Oysterhead
5. Tamborine - moe.
6. Sunshine daydream- The Grateful Dead
7. Tomorrow never knows- The Beatles
8. Push on till the day- Trey Anastasio
9. Bad luck Blue Eyes Goodbye- The Black Crowes
10.Thunder on the mountain- Bob Dylan
11.Pay for what you get- The Dave Matthews band
12.In View- The Tragically Hip
13.Opium- moe.
14.Under African Skies- Paul Simon
15.Floating up in the air- The Rheostatics

Your Youtube clip of the day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home