Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A new toy....




So for awhile now I have wanted a digital camera and since it was my birthday last week I thought I would finally buy one, and since it was such a nice day around the town the other day I thought I would take some pictures. I know I have posted pictures of the home town before but those pictures were kinda dreary thanks to the weather that day. And besides, on a nice day like the one we had that day you can see why people like living here...


As I said the local waterfall. Elk Falls is always fun

The Beach Directly across from the homestead

Downtown...

The upper part of the falls..

Just to illustrate how close the building is to the pacific ocean,,,


Playlist of the day:

1. Bargain - The Who
2. Ballad of a thin Man- Bob Dylan
3. Lively up yourself- Bob Marley
4. On Call- Kings Of Leon
5. Scummy- Artic Monkeys
6. Heavy Things- Phish
7. Shadrach- Beastie Boys
8. Wrong'em boyo- The Clash
9. Courderoy- Pearl Jam
10.Peace frog- The Doors
11.Sunday Shinning- Findley Quaye
12.My Doorbell- The White Stripes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home