Sunday, July 19, 2009

Juust something I haven't done in awhile..



Don't have to much to say just kinda wanted to share a playlist. Music is, as I have said before, the glue that can hold the world together. It triggers past memories, helps create new ones, and is if a picture says a 1000 words...a song can say 10000 words...I guess that's one of the things I love about it. No real theme behind this..just songs that sound good together when you can sleep on a hot summer night...check out the songs you haven't heard before if there is some..maybe you'll find something new...


1.Modern Guilt- Beck
2.Life is Hard- Bob Dylan
3.Do You Realize?- The Flaming Lips
4.Rock With You-Micheal Jackson
5.Maybe this is the time-Derek Trucks Band
6.Funny the way it is- Dave Matthews Band
7.Gauranteed- Eddie Vedder
8.Before you accuse me-Eric Clapton
9.The Only answer-Mike Doughty
10.Dusty- Kings Of Leon
11.Killer Queen- Queen
12.Cowgirl in the Sand(acoustic)-Neil Young
13.And She Was- The Talking Heads
14.The depression Suite-The Tragically hip
15.I found a Reason- The Velvet Underground.

Enjoy...I'm out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home