Friday, June 09, 2006

Four days in a row....



I seem to be getting into this habit of blogging everyday. This officially makes 4 in a row which is pretty much a record around these parts. I had a few things to go off about..The Transformer live action movie, The Stanley Cup play offs and last but certainly not least I wanted to comment on "Mac"'s comment form the Oasis post, but that is a topic that I hold dearly and it deserves more time and and lucidity than I have now at 1;36 am after a very long night at work. So I will share with you the goodnight playlist that is playing while I type...songs of a mellow feel but that don't mean they don't rock...and for you children of the 80's the picture with tonight's post is the teaser poster for the live action TRANFORMERS movie due next July...on with the list:

Together- The Racanteurs
Oh Sweet Nuthin- the Velvet Underground
No Sleep - Sam Roberts
Other man- Sloan
Mr.Soul(unplugged version)-Neil Young
Mind's eye- WolfMother
Grace Too- The Tragically Hip(Dlae go to hell...)
Drown in my own tears- Ray Charles
Don't let it bring you Down- Neil Young
Doin the shout- John Lee Hooker
Thrill is Gone- B.B. King
The Horse-Phish
You've got her in your pocket- The White Stripes
Hey Love- Stevie Wonder
Waste- Phish
When I paint My Masterpiece- The Band
Wait in vain- Bob Marley
Three little Birds- Bob Marley.
Pebbels and Marbles- Phish
#41- Dave Matthews Band
5 days in May- Blue Rodeo


If you have never heard any of these(though the list is pretty main stream) go check them out..my gift to you. And if you don't like them.. fuck ya...I don't want to hear it...better yet don't like it share with me what you think I should be listening too..

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

I have heard ONE of those songs. ONE. How mainstream can they be?

Guess which one.

WV guesses 'fblrqi', which is wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home