Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Part 4...this should be it...



This and the following pictures are what I see when I drive out of my apartment everyday for work.....





and this is home...









It's to bad it wasn't a nicer day the mountains look amazing on a nice day. The great thing about living here is the life style that it affords you. It's one of the only places that you can fish in the morning , hit the slopes for lunch and play a round of golf on the way home...hope you enjoyed the photo tour...Next stop the Vic town...

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

I made a pan shot a ways back. Here's the mangled version on Flickr. (anyone who can tell me an awesome place to host massive pic files for free/ads, lemme know -- my hoster wants $7 per Gb if I go over!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home