Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just think he is getting more like George everyday...



Steven Harper is an idiot. Really. And if any one in the Canadian government comes across this, can you get that message to him for me that would be great. Just tell him "Hey, there's this guy on the internet that thinks you are a moron", get him to email me if you can and I will pass the message along to him that way. Yes, Steve-o-roni you are as much of a moron as your buddy to the south.

Where is this coming from you ask? Well, our fearless leader announced today that our Border guards are going to be armed. I have NO problem with this at all I think it's a great idea. Sure , I don't understand why it's going to take ten years to equip and train them all or the fact that it's going to take 2 years before we see the first armed Canadian Border guards, but hey I am not in the Border Guard training business what do I know. Why I think he's an idiot(today anyway) is for some of his comments at the press conference.

Mr. Harper said the following stupid thing, "secure borders keep drug dealers, car jackers and terrorists out".....Am I the only guy who finds this comment stupid! First of all Steve(I know how much you hate that name) your right..Car jackers need to be in the same category as Terrorists and Drug Dealers. I am sure there are some guys in California right now sayin "Hey man. Let's go to Canada and jack car's there, they don't have no guns at their border to keep us out!" Yes Steve, they are a threat to our well being and a society, damn car jackers.fucking Christ

Now let's take a look at other countries that have armed border guards...The U.S....yup they got drug problems...Russia.. I am sure they do... Who feeds you this stuff Steve-o. Next you'll be sayin we need armed border guards to keep out Godzilla. These problems are still going to be prevalent in society and happen everyday(except maybe Godzilla) you think we don't have any home bred car jackers and drug dealers. Fucking Christ...Do you and George share speech writers?

Again, I do think this is a good idea. But take a reality check sir, this will not fix these problems.mental midget. this is the article here

(as a side note I thought the comment that having guns would help the guards deal with the potential stress of dealing with a armed criminals or terrorists was a little funny...)
I leave you with the playlist of the day"

1. Other Side - Pearl Jam
2. Warm Love- Van Morrison
3. You can't Always get What you Want- The Rolling Stones
4. Taylor- Jack Johnson
5. Ophelia- The Band
6. I just don't know what to do with myself- The White Stripes
7. Access Me- Phish
8. One More Cup Of Coffee- Bob Dylan
9. Arcadian Driftwood- The Band
10.All Apologies- Nirvana
11.Milk - Kings Of Leon
12.Gone- Kanye West
13.One Bourbon, One Sctch, One beer- John Lee Hooker
14.Friend of the Devil- The Grateful Dead
15.The Best of What's Around- Dave Matthews Band


And the Youtube clip of the day: One of My top 10 movies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home