Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No Sleep Till....maybe Brooklyn?


Ok, so it's been awhile and the 4 or 5 regular reads might have packed up and moved on, maybe to The Hetero-life mate's blog. But oh well here I sit n a dark room with only the light of this monitor to show me where the keyboard is, pleading for sleep to come but I don't hear the sandman knockin at the door.

I was going to give some kinda update as to what's been happening, movies I have seen or music to share, but let me tell you it has been a weird week or so of mountain top highs and bottom of the valley lows. But we aren't going to get into that. I mearly wanted to get something up here with hopes that the act of typing or something might turn the mind off and I might be able to sleep. Oh Mr.Sandman, please ,oh please bring me a dream...

I leave you with this..The playlist of the night and what I am hoping will encourage sleep to get here sooner...


1. Waste-Phish
2. Only Love can break your heart- Neil Young
3. Bobcaygoen- The Tragically Hip
4. I shall be released- The Band
5. Up on That Cloud- Blue Rodeo
6. Space Between- Dave Matthews Band
7. For No one- The Beatles
8. Black - Pearl Jam
9. Crush- Dave Matthews Band
10.Sail Away- David Gray
11.Tired of You- Foo Fighters
12.No Other Way- Jack Johnson
13.Wishlist- Pearl Jam
14.A fool for You- Ray Charles
15.Lovin Cup- The RollingStones
16. Goodnight Josephine- The Tragically Hip
17. Oh, Sweetnuthin- The VelvetUnderground.

If you haven't heard of any of these go check'em out...out for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home