Friday, December 29, 2006

Freedom....

After a long month of working longer hours than I was used to(286 hours for the month by the time my last 5 hours are up tomorrow, the average 9-5 person will work 160 in a month), being away from home for Christmas(I still haven't even opened a real present or anything)only having 3 days off in the month and living in a hotel for what was supposed to be a week, but having that turned into the enitre stay here in Fort St.John. After all of that.As of 11am (mountain time, 10am pacific)I am done. Time to get back on a plane and go home. A newly carpeted apartment, Christmas dinner, and A little trip to see The Hip with the Hetro-life mate in Victoria await my return. God I am tired...can't wait for the plane ride home......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home