Friday, January 05, 2007

Damn...I thought being up north was busy..




I have been home for a just under a week and have had no time to do anything, well except that little trip to Futureshop...but that was a something that had to be done(I had to pick up what I didn't get for Christmas, namely:Clerks 2, Evening with Kevin Smith 2:evening Harder, Superman Returns, X-men 3 and Transformers the movie).

I came home to having everything I own in the middle of my living room and, a broken T.V. from the carpet guys moving it, only day off to deal with everything..half my house is still in shambles..just no time. so just let me say..I am not dead, will post something interesing before Monday morning(That's when the Hetero-life mate and I go to see THE TRAGICALLY HIP..out for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home