Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eaten by a bear....



So this weekend I was invited by the boss to take part in a charity tournament for Ronald McDonald's House in Victoria. Now I haven't been to Victoria since the life-mate and I went to see The Hip and I miss the place a little, but the main reason I said yes was that we would be playing Bear Mountain.

For the golfers out there Bear Mountain is really one of the most spectacular courses in B.C. It is 7200 yards(6200 from the black tees which we played from) of Jack Nicklaus designed goodness, and at $130 bucks a round(cart included mind you) I can only play there if someone else is picking up the tab..HAHA

This was truly one of the great golfing experiences I have had to date. Eveb though I played badly, I would love to go back and play again....better win some money at poker... Check out some of the pics below, they really don't do the course justice....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home