Thursday, December 08, 2005

Do I really wanna know this....


Ok...Before you jump to conclusions as to why I have a picture of Ricki Martin on my blog, no I haven't switched teams, no I am still a music snob ,who has never, will never listen to a damn Ricki Martin song or cd. But let me explain...

Have you ever read or seen something, or talked to somebody and they just gave you too much information. Like they told you something that you know they will come to regret later? Famous people, fortunately for us, do this all the time, to the delight of us, who get to laugh at their expense and if it's really good, it will become a joke in a monologue or an SNL skit or of course a reference on Family Guy.

Well I was reading through one of the new music magazines I buy every month, Blender, and at the end of the magazine they have a small feature called "Who Does{artist's name}think they are". Well this month it was Ricki Martin and in the article they ask him what how his taste in sex runs...And what is his answer? No..Not the answer we all think it should have been, which would have something to do with "Hot Man love" I'm sure. NO..He professed to liking to give the Golden Shower...Like shitting on the music world wasn't enough...He's now pissing on random "girls"(it hasn't been proven that it was girls, I for one am not convinced of this) to get off. Why would you say something like that..I didn't need to know that. Now I know it's not on the same level as John Lennon saying the Beatles were bigger then Jesus, but come on man. Does it deserve a blog entry?..Not really but Damn it..I refuse to be alone in having this information. So I share it with you. Deal with it.....

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Jealousy, D; pure jealousy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home