Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Like a good friend....


You are there with me where ever I go...Be it here at home, in Victoria where you are just around the corner, or even when out visiting the home office..You are there. Like a constant companion and good friend that you know will always be there for you no matter what. You can take many different forms, always seeming to know what I am looking for, then doing your best to full fill that emptiness, filling the gap is what you and your friends do best. Working together to make things perfect....awww yes...Breakfast is there nothing you can't do...

You are the best meal to go out for in my mind, and you are found everywhere. I don't have to look far for that beaconing call of "All Day breakfast"..Whether it be Ricki's, Denny's or when at the home office..Wimpy's...I thank you breakfast for being there through thick and thin..hangover's, out of town guests, or even just a weekly breakfast with friends..You are always there inviting and delectable as always. Eggs, Coffee, bacon,hashbrowns, French toast and even the misunderstood Mr.Toast..the corner stone to any good meal. So I tip my hat to you Breakfast and the diners and all day grills in which I know I can always find you..I thank you for being there where ever I may go and where ever I may roam....

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Who/what/where the hell is Wimpy's?

I'll buy.

 
At 1:30 AM , Blogger jobe said...

First off let me say...The home office has 2 new Wimpy's!...And for the unintiated.wimpy's is an Eastern(or central thing)chain of diners. they have a cool 5o's motif and a bunch of old ads on the wall...black face ,nappied hair watermelon eating type ads!!lol...experience is the only thing that would clearly tell you what it is...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home