Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Can't say that I am too surprised



Dear Jose,

Well, I guess the trade deadline started early for you didn't it?. I honestly can say that I am not that surprised about your departure from montreal but can say that I am slighlty sad to see you go. But this is the kind of thing that you see happen in Montreal all the time. You had to have seen it coming, And you HAD to know that Bob wouldn't trade you to a eastern team, they wouldn't want the trade to come back to haunt them if you regained your old form after your injury heals. Man that has to suck, traded when you can't even play( I suddenly see the injury not being as serious as first diagnosed) and the irony that you got traded to Colorado where the last significant goalie of the Canadiens past went...interesting.

I was a beliver Jose, I defended you to others saying "Just wait he'll turn it around" but I think we all knew it was done.Bet you wish you went back to the old equipment now though don't ya. But I do here that Colorado is nice. maybe you can give Patrick Roy a call for some pointers on western Life. It was fun while it lasted Jose,put in a good word for Huet though will ya. With the track record in Montreal since Roy left I figure in two years or so he'll need a new job.




Dear David Aebischer,
You really have No clue about what you are getting yourself in to. Welcome to the hardest city to play hockey in. Hopefully patrick gave you some tips of survival in Montreal. Yup...have to say I have not been your biggest fan in the past. Always wondered why Colorado didn't really go out and try and replace you in the past. But oh well your here now...God Help you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home