Friday, March 24, 2006

A rehashing of Half truths..


So I was poking around on apple.com today looking for any new movie trailers and came across this..now first off let me say that I do think that September 11 was a tragedy and a definite turning point in cultural and political history in the States. I do however, like many, think that it could have been avoided and will go as far to say that it's the States own damn fault. There you go I said it..Anybody out there who comes across this, especially if you live below the 49th parallel, will probably disagree with me and want to try me for treason or some damn thing. Well too bad. There has been many theories since the attacks as to what the cause was, how it could have been stopped and of course the complete failure by the Bush and in some parts the Clinton administrations to stop this thing from happening. I also belief that the Bush family is a little deeper into this that we all think.

But this is not a post to put forth again my views on Mr. Bush and merry band of yes men..It is to merely ask a question...Is the US ready for movies like this and further more..Is it just propaganda spreading the "accepted truth" behind Flight 93 so people don't look to much deeper. Flight 93 and the "plane" that hit the Pentagon have always been the strangest details of that day. It has always been accepted that yes the passengers rushed the hijackers and the plane crashed as result of the struggle. I have not always believed that however(this makes more sense). I subscribe to the theory that maybe you should ask the US military how you would shoot down a passenger jet and get away with it. But hey thats jsut me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home