Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yup another day.....


It has been kinda a long day today and I really wanted to expound on the comment from "Mac" from the Oasis post the other day but it's not ready yet and I wanted to keep the streak of posts alive so I have preempted that post for this.

Merely just a bunch of random fucking thoughts. So if you don't want to hear anykind of bitching or complaining I suggest you leave now..I won't be mad really...ok now that those bastards have left here you go. A random thought list

1. The World Cup started today in Germany...and no one in Canada cared. Fucking soccer..thats right I said soccer. Football is played with pads and on a field not a "pitch"..

2.As much as I hate bands like Nickelback , Theory of a Deadman. Simple Plan and Disturbed and all those other favorites of top forty radio, I have come to one conclusion. Their continued popularity will mean one thing..the continued absence of boy bands..I still want Chad Kroeger to go to hell don't get me wrong...but at least there is no NSync record on the horizon.

3.Bono is still a bastard

4.If a guy has a moles-tache and only listens to have the things you tell him. he shouldn't be looking after your restaurant with out a chaparone...or in this case a trained monkey

5.The CBC is showning the Stanley Cup final from 1987 (I think) between the Oilers and Bruins. And one think becomes clear in watching those old games. Gretzky really was one of the best to play the game.

6.I think it's funny how a terorist leader gets killed and the price of oil goes down. Can you explain that to me.

7.Sat nights may be alright for fightin, but they suck ass for watching T.V.

8.If somebady askes the governor who runs the Royal Canadain Mint for proof of a signature does he just flash a twenty?

9.This is going to be the worst post ever.

10.Anyone that goes through a drive thru at 830 in the am and is blaring techno music, like that fucking Paul Olkenfold stuff, needs to embrace reality. That music is only good at parties, clubs and should never ever just be your driving around music, especially with kids in the care. Poor bastards will grow up loving that shit then it will never go away...

There that's it...not much but it's there for reading anyway. I do want to leave you a bright point for the day however. I wanted to leave you with my album of the day: Phish- Round Room. Go find it.. listen to it..enjoy it...at least try something new damn it...I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home