Friday, January 12, 2007

Time for a change old Friend...




I still remember the day we met. I kinda noticed you from across the room, the one shiny beacon of hope among the other items on display that didn't really attract me at all.But you were different, something I had been looking for, so I decided to bid on you then and there. I paid a little more than I had hoped for, but it was still a deal. You have served me well since that day and we have been through alot together. From quiet mornings at the Moka House and Tim Horton's reading of Dubya's crazy adventures in the sandbox, dental surgeries and trips to the Home Office and most recently to Fort Saint John, you were a constant companion and a trusted friend.

Things have changed however now, and really it's not you it's me. I have grown , and feel it's time for a change, I need more than you are capable of providing. It's not that you don't do the job anymore but I need a change. So I have decided to move on as I have met some one else who has things I am looking for and I didn't know I wanted till now. I think deep down I resisted the move,hoping to make it work. I think you know where I am going with this... You know the new one. I can tell right now you wanna say "How could you, Bono supports those things?", I guess its just time. I need the bigger Storage capacity, the 1000 songs that it can hold are excatly what I need, I can use it in the car when all you could do was sit on the seat or in a bag, not to be used.

I am sorry but the ipod nano is who I need to be with now. You have served me well, my Sony discman, but I am moving on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home