Monday, December 19, 2005

Are you fucking kidding me!!!


So TIME magazine what the hell. A fairly respectable publication like yourself chooses some people of the year and you fall into the Bono trap and pick this fuckin guy?? What the fuck, (now Bill Gates can't argue with that, the guy gives up the money freely..) but does any one see that this is just playing into the "Game of Bono", there has to be somebody more deserving than this pretentious bastard.

Honestly, Yes I hate the guy, don't like his music, don't like his politics and think he should just go away (I would say die but I'm afraid some U2 fan, or Bono-head as I like to call them would track me down and make me feel guilty about not giving more to debt relief of third world countries..)but it seems to be the cool thing to like Bono, people latch onto him like he's the second coming. But I guess I should have expected this from TIME, I mean come on, last year it was George.W. Bush, I betcha they wish they could take that back.

But like I said before there was nobody else? I have no problem with musicians that are all political and stuff, but this Big-sunglassed fool just crams it down your throat like a fat kid trying to get that last dozen twinkies in before the end of lunch.

Please Bono, and I can't believe I am about to say this, but can't you just concentrate on the music, no I am not going to buy it, but at least then i won't have to see you everywhere I go. God I hate you Bono...So very, very much...

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

Remember: Time doesn't always pick Good people or Popular people; it picks the people who've made news or been in the buzz more than anyone else. That's how Hitler got the nod, and I'm sure that's how the Bushes got in as well -- don't forget what grandaddy Preston was up to, in addition to their annoying habit of hooting like gibbons and invading sandy countries.

I just wish time was less of a pussy and could pick ONE person of the year; this picking of a group of people just says they can't really commit to one of a group of finalists.

Pussies.

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Dlae said...

God, I was right.

You did have a freaker when you heard.

Good on ya.

Now when was the last instance of any of us actually reading Time, anyway?
I don't recall dog-eared copies in the velvet lounge.
Joe must have them all at his place.

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger jobe said...

I last read time when Johnny Cash died....so there

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home