Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another day...Another list


Not having much to think about, leads to some good thoughts. And being on holidays you force yourself to not think about much in the way of important things. This is what led to today's post.

Last week my brother showed me this definition of the word "uppity", a word that I like and so best describes so many damn people. Trust me when I say that working in the "people business" you meet alot of "uppity" people. The definition went like this:

"up·pi·ty (p-t)
adj. Informal
Taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's station; presumptuous: "was getting a little uppity and needed to be slapped down" New York Times."

The last part is what made me laugh the most, and is the basis of today's list..a list of people that need to be slapped down, for no other reason than that they annoy the hell outta me.

1. Dr. Phil- Please one of the most "uppity" bitches out there..

2. Oprah- I don't need the Queen of living right telling me how to live...

3. Nancy Grace- Have you seen this lady on CNSendsends shivers down my spine and makes me feel like Bruce Banner after someone slashes his tires..

4.Montel Williams- Good Lord..I have never seen a whiter black guy..

5.Bill O'Reilly- Really is the devil's handyman I think...Lives in own little world...

What is it with these daytime T.V hosts that make them want to tell us how to live. "Oh Look at me I am Oprah damn it...I know everything...uppity bitch...Just you got "Oprah size money"(and Oprah size is rather larger..if you know what I'm sayin..)that you live the path of rightousness.Forget people thinking Superman is based on Christ, Oprah thinks she is Christ. Please I want to see the skeletons in her closet.There has to be something underneath the chocolate cake pans and Ho-Ho wrappers. These people just make me mad...That's my rant I guess...

P.S.- Thought I would include Bono didn't you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home