Friday, July 07, 2006

It's that time folks...



I am out damn it.No more stupid customers, no more stupid employees. Yup that's right it is that wonderful time of the year when I have the next 9 days off. As of 7pm P.S.T I am officially on holidays. What am I doing you ask?

Heading to the Vic-town(Denny's Bish?) to spend the week with Jen. Can't wait only 9 hours to go. I will be back however, and hopefully get back toposting regularly, but for now time to recharge the proverbial batteries....wonder if I could get away with calling in sick today..

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Lunchbox said...

I can definitely pencil in some Dennys Therapy. It's good for the soul or an empty/pristine stomach.

Play me some magic, bring me some movies. Let's rent Underworld:Evo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home