Friday, July 21, 2006

Really?..You don't say...Idiot...


The Summertime brings out many things. Flowers, tourists, bathing suits and convertible, are all in steady abundance from the months of June to the end of August. It also brings out that one guy who always needs to comment on the weather. More specifically it's that "funny guy" who always asks if it's hot enough for you....Moron.

Random Guy:" Warm out today...Hot enough for ya?(chuckle,chuckle)

Me(in my head): "Look here you fucking imbecile, I am sweating my ass off , my shirt is sticking to my back because just driving is making me sweat and I am doing everything in my power NOT to fucking slap you upside the head. I have a question to for you, is your ass big enough for my foot to go up that's what's going to happen next if you make one more comment about how hot it fucking is!"

Me(actual response): yup...Too hot damn it...

There should be a law that when people ask this dumb-ass fuckin question that, we can slap them silly without any consequences..I betcha Bono asks this question when he's in Ethiopia...

Anyway enough about the hot weather. It is way to hot to be infront of this machine for long, especially since they are doing construction on the out side of the building that is forcing me to have the windows and doors closed. Also it's Friday which means it's poker night so have to get ready for that.

But I did want to share a few things. I have recently been spending a lot of time at Youtube.com. This sight is damn hilarious. Below are two links to stuff I have found or been shown at the site. One I sent out in an email to those on the list(sorry if you've seen it..But it still makes me laugh) and the other is something new...That I dedicate to the Heterolife mate...

Clip One(about 4min)


Clip2(about 7 min..but worth it. Also not for children or work)

That's it for now..Nothing too interesting but oh well...

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Dlae said...

I am so Chad Vader.
I'm making a new nametag tomorrow...

 
At 1:55 AM , Blogger jobe said...

I knew you would dig it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home