Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well now....

This post has no real general theme except it is things that have kinda gotten to me or I have noticed and feel the need to shout, applaude, agree to disagree about, in a way I guess it could be a modified version of an "I feel" list fore lack of a better term.

1. First on my hit parade is that god damn Dr.Phil...is this guy famous and have his own TV show simply becasue he's friends with Oprah, who deserves a rant in her honour alone. I am waiting, and I might have said this before so excuse me I if I'm reapting myself, for somebody to lay this guy out!! I know he's all about the tough love and stuff...but this guy is a dick, You want me to add his "show" to my must see tv routine. promise me, gaurantee me that at some point, somebody anybody, will get up and deck this fucker out...that is good tv my friends. If I wanted to be told by an obnoxious, dumb ass texan how to live my life, I would have moved to the states 5 years ago....

2.Next is Fuckin BONO...cause well I hate this guy. I would like to lead a assualt on BONO, and take him down with my rag tag group of mercinaries that are drunk on smore schnaps..just so I can write a letter to some parent and say but don't worry your son did not die in vein..cause..well..i hate that guy...

3. Next are Fucking Moped riders...first lets get this straight..mopeds..are...NOT..cool! Do we all understand this. Although one must appalude the desighn of these things cause they must ahve an amazing load capacity if the people I've seen driving these things are any indication. But they feel they should be in the traffic with the big boys cars and bikes..look if you cant do at least 50 get of the damn road..you are not a vehicle you are a pain in the ass.get out of the traffic lae and take to the damn side walk or something...

4. On the bright side of life is the city of Victoria. I love that city and is easily in my top 5 places that I love, and not just because that is where Jen is. This city has the city aspects I love like a night life that includes live music and culture but still holds on to a small town feel...I could live there and there are those out there that conspire to get me to move there and you know who you are.And the slice of heavan that is Paggliachi's..mmmm...best restaurant ever(for dinner anyway)

5.The beginnings of this post were so negative about things that I dispise that I feel I should end on a good note.*** warning: This is about to turn into a gushing zone, those who continue to read do so at own risk. Further reading results in loss of all rights to comment and give me shit on number 5 on this list...lol*****
The thing that brings me the most and biggest smiles these days is not a cd, dvd or even a movie, but my girlfriend Jen. I feel like I need to go into all the back ground of how we met,how i didn't think I had a chance, and how I had the best Canada Day ever this July. But I think I'll give the over view. I met Jen through a mutual friend( I guess)on my Birthday in May, when I was half cut and had to drink a little more to get the courage to go talk to her as she sat at the other end of the table. I didn't think I made much of an impression..but I guess I did. Jen is amazing, she is smart(big points in my book), as she is in her final year at University(an English and Art HIstory major), she is funny and makes me laugh constantly(agin big points)someone i can talk to constantly never boring and is just so much fun to be around...oh yeah and she's absolutely goergeous(and thats just not my opinion either!) We have such a good time together we can bum around the city for three days like we did this weekend with no real agenda and it turns into the best weekend I have had in a long time(with more to come). I have never met somebody that has met so many of the things that I look for in a girl and I really can't say enough about her..really I can't...I miss her terribly when not around her and can't get enough of her when I am around her...just getting pizza with her is fun. This could go on and on and its not something those out there that I know read this thing haven't heard, but there it is...my first real personal post..told you I could do it Jen..lol...now to post it before I change my mind...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home